User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Working on one now. BTW I complement you an your posting frequency. Hard for me to catch up that quick though. I'm very busy these days so I'm balancing a ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Does anyone mind if I post next? I feel like I should catch up with you guys. I can have it up within a couple of days, if that's okay.

    Nov 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    Deciding whether or not to join...I'm busy but I do love the Bartimaeus series. BTW a piece if advice: you mentioned that the spirits are mainly djinn and afrits. Well, ...

    Nov 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Hey @Oswin1800 so dues Rain turn into Wolf form every night or just on full moon nights? Because I'm pretty sure that it's only full moon nights that werewolves turn ...

    Oct 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    So...who's still in this?

    Oct 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Oh great. I thought @TheForgottenKing or @TheSilverFox were planning to post soon. Just remember, we last left off with Annabelle left at the new Hotel by the river with Jorge ...

    Oct 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Great post, @Nike! BTW I have edited my cp to include a pic and extended the information on Luke in all categories Some in the middle though). Just thought I'd ...

    Oct 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Hey guys, might I request that someone please mention Luke in their post? I'd be grateful.

    Oct 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Posted! Mentioned mostly NPCs in this one, sorry. I promise to mention more of other people' characters in my next post.@Nike I did mention Clara a little bit though. I ...

    Oct 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Lucius Salazar Darkflame Luke let out a sigh of relief as he and Dumbledore apparated into Hogwarts grounds. No matter how many times he apparated with Dumbledore, he hated the ...

    Oct 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @Nike I've edited my cp, with more info on Luke in another category called 'special' (below 'House'). Please tell me if it's okay. Also, btw, I'm all caught up now ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Wait, if Jackson has been chipped by the Japanese and just went crazy how would he get what he needed to capture Layla and Michael's mom? Also,why would he keep ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Well @TheFantasy14 in my last post I mentioned that Ray and Mickey were going to greet the Romans. And that Mickey was going to 'consider' joining Ares and Ray. Also, ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @Nike I've submitted a cp, please tell me if you want me to change anything. Have read most sb posts, and will have fully caught up soon, btw.

    Oct 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Incredibly sorry @Nike!!!! I don't know why I thought siren had this SB. I've just come back from three week's hiatus so I guess I'm a bit confused :P I'll ...

    Oct 18, 2016


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality