User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Okay @ScarlettFire I've tweaked it a bit. Please tell me if it is okay now.

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    @ScarlettFire I was planning to have had him in power for a month. And yes he had been planning to change things for a while with his trips into the ...

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    CP up! @ScarlettFire please tell me if you want me to change anything. Sorry for the length! @HazelGrace16

    Nov 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    @Basil great post! Just a couple things, I didn't have much faith in Harry with his guns Perhaps that's a bit cruel? I mean, I understand that they have disagreements ...

    Nov 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Nice post @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX. Just one thing,they all know about slave master Yuko remember? He's after Harry as he is his escaped slave not because of the cure. He wants the ...

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Good. So who's posting next?

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Great @Poopsie. Anyone else? Does anyone plan to post? @TheFantasy14 I believe you were thinking about it.

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Great post @Steggy! (Sorry it's so late) Who's up next? Maybe you, @TheForgottenKing? I personally will be waiting until @TheSilverFox posts, whenever that may be. No rush, do it when ...

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Posted! @Basil @ChildOfWriting @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Remembrance @Jexy I mentioned all of your characters in my post. I think this sets us up for some tension and conflict in the future. Please ...

    Nov 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Harry Falconer Harry had been sleeping peacefully when suddenly, he awoke. His eyes were still closed, but he was awake. He wasn't sure what had awoken him, but years of ...

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Well if everyone else is in, I am too. I don't think an infected attack is good here @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, we've already done that. If you let me post next, I ...

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Soooooo.....What's happening here? Is this sb dead, or just going through a slow phase, or what? Does anyone plan to post?

    Nov 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Posted! I apologize if it's a bit shoddy, I finished it up late. @Nike I mentioned Clara. And also Luke will be warning Godric after what happened in his confrontation ...

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Lucius Salazar Darkflame Friday Morning, After Breakfast Luke strode down the halls, humming a tune. He was thinking happily about getting to see the magical creatures again in Care of ...

    Nov 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Hey. I'm busy these days so I don't know how often I can post or when I'll be able to put up a CP bit can I claim the Prince? ...

    Nov 8, 2016


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead