User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Nymphealily not much happening yet. All that's happening is that Ares and Athena are going to different cabins to ask for support for Capture the Flag. For those cabins already ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    @ScarlettFire that sounds good. Just one thing, it's 'drought' not draught. Sorry, the grammar nazi in me just had to say that. Edit: I will also be editing my cp ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Great I was about to ask about that. I wanted Luke to face the Bogart, you see, I had a whole scene planned. But I can post about that later ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Ya @Remembrance I had an idea for something with your character. Ill try and connect with you on the Chatbar sometime it'll be easier to talk to you there.

    Nov 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    We can work that out @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX. But there are a couple of things we should talk about first. Ill try and find you on the chatbar whenever I can.

    Nov 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Well I'm in if @SkyeWalker and @TheFantasy14 are.

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Great @CoffeeCat! Just one more thing, remember that agents of the Order have the dragon tattoo on a part of their body. Probably somewhere easily accessible though (though hidden, of ...

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    @CoffeeCat I wasn't trying to argue you into it! If you would really prefer the Guard, that's still fine. I was just saying that from my perspective, the Order would ...

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Well we could do that, but some of the Higher up members of the Order report directly to the Prince, and we could have a group of Order agents who ...

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Well @CoffeeCat I personally thought he'd make a great agent of the Order (which would also add some friction with Astrid, being in the guard, with the rivalry between the ...

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Thanks @CoffeeCat ! BTW do you think your character would be a part of the Order or the Guard? I have to say that I personally thought he'd make

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Haha ya

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Yeah I was going to do that but I have posted recently so I wanted to give others a chance to post first. We two alone can't keep posting! :P

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    So...who's posting next? (Apologies for the double post)

    Nov 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Lol @XxXSwordsmanXxX Thanks @ScarlettFire! Also @CoffeeCat @SyrenCymbaline if you would like your characters to be members of either the Guard or the Order (See CP for reference) please let me ...

    Nov 12, 2016


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg