User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Great thanks. Btw guys please recall that in an earlier post I mentioned that someone had been in the bAthroom and overheard the discussion between Luke and Myrtle over the ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @ty7lucky nice post. Just one thing, I'd prefer (and so would my character) that you call him Luke. That's the name he's known by around the school, and the name ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Might post next. Also, I noticed that @Vellichor had a character but hasn't posted for her. Are you still in this Vellichor?

    Nov 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    Hey @Mage sorry to keep tagging you like this but there's not much left of the weekend, and I'd really like to know what I should change in my cp. ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Hey @HazelGrace16 if you were starting at the funeral then perhaps you should go first, as I had planned a few things for Quint after that. Or, on the other ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    *poke* (Sorry this is late) Ok thx @Wolfical. @TheForgottenKing maybe Carson could salvage a few other people from the wreckage? Like maybe a couple guards, and perhaps other employees could ...

    Nov 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Greats posts guys! Hey btw since the next day for our characters is Sunday, and I believe that in the books, Sundays were free (Saturdays too as I recently found ...

    Nov 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    Hey @Mage it's been a couple days....when do you think you'll be able to tell me how I should change my cp? I really want to start.

    Nov 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    With the recent new characters and the Dragon, this Sb is starting to remind me an awful lot of Game of Thrones. Not that I'm against that, mind. Personally, I'm ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Lucius Salazar Darkflame Saturday Morning, Breakfast time Luke replied to Medora, "Yes, that's right. I'm your crazy ex-boyfriend's cousin, I thought you'd know my name for sure by now." She ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Great posts guys! (Sorry for the double post). Just one thing @Nike, Luke walked in with Robert not Draco. Thanks for mentioning Luke btw. Ill try and post again soon, ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    Alright @Mage. Please tell me what I should change as soon as you can, I'm eager to get started.

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    @ScarlettFire don't worry, I have something planned that I think isn't too much like the Romans. As to people who are against mages...I never said that he dealt with it ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Hey guys I noticed earlier you said the Kingdom politics was like the Romans, and I laughed out loud because that's EXACTLY what I had planned in the first place ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    @Mage sorry i haven't replied in a while, but I've been busy. I'm in! I;ve submitted a cp, which I had tremendous fun writing. Also, about spirits, in the Bartimaeus ...

    Nov 15, 2016


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn