User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    Thanks @Kilgharrah. I was thinking maybe 20? That would seem a fair age for knighthood and for him to have gained some renown. In any case, he is the son ...

    Dec 4, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Zodiac!

    I don't really believe in zodiacs but I am an Aquarius.

    Dec 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    Hey, just wanted to ask, how old is Arthur right now? I'm considering joining as Sir Gawain (this is the spelling I prefer but I'll be happy with Gwaine if ...

    Dec 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    I have to do past tense. I find writing in present tense hard, for some reason. I can do either 1st or 3rd person though. I'll be using third here.

    Dec 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    @ChildOfNowhere I think so. I am rather busy right now, but I should be able to post within the next 2-3 days. Sorry for any inconvenience.

    Dec 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @ty7lucky sorry I had forgotten. Made the change. So....who's posting next?

    Dec 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I might get up a post soon. I'll try, at least. I have an outline of one in my head.

    Nov 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    No problem, Hazel. I was just informing Swordsman.

    Nov 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Posted! Just a small one to keep the ball rolling. I interacted mostly with an NPC and Clara @Nike, sorry! I also made small mentions of your characters, @KiraThePotatoChip and ...

    Nov 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Lucius Salazar Darkflame Sunday Morning (Technically, but not what most people would consider 'morning') Luke knew he was safe as he walked through the library, but he couldn't help feeling ...

    Nov 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    I'll wait until after her. She and I agreed that she would post first. A good portion of my post will depend on hers. So I'll wait.

    Nov 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Ok great @HazelGrace16. I can't wait to read it!

    Nov 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Sure thing @HazelGrace16. When do you think you'll be able to get it up? Just asking, I'm not trying to impose a time limit or anything.

    Nov 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Great post @ScarlettFire! I'll be waiting on @HazelGrace16 before posting as we agreed above.

    Nov 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    @Mage thank you for responding, I have replied to your message and also added a new category to my cp entitled 'Parents'. Please get back to me on this as ...

    Nov 21, 2016


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu