User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    @Mage not many specifics really. Just a couple things you should keep in mind, Morgause and Morgana are King Arthur's sisters (the former older and the latter younger in this ...

    Dec 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @TheForgottenKing I did not mean to challenge @Europa. I have been in a number of SBs run by her and I know she is a great SM. I was just ...

    Dec 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    @Casanova, that's Gawain's youngest brother! Since I am Gawain, we will probs be working together a lot! :D

    Dec 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    @Kilgharrah would make that decision, @Mage, though I'm pretty sure you'll be in. Please see my last dt post for a little insight on Gawain's relationship with Arthur (I will ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Europa, Well....I think a posting order would be a bit restrictive as people may want to see other characters' reactions to actions and interactions of their own character, who may ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    So, who wants to post next?

    Dec 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Great I'm so happy this thing is in the road again! So who's posting next? Since I posted last I won't post again yet. I can't wait to see what ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Vellichor, Kilgharrah said she was back in. Also, what help would you like to be ready to post again? I'll help you with what I can. Also @TheForgottenKing, can @KaiRyu ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @KaiRyu that would be @TheForgottenKing's decision. You know guys, I haven't actually sent him online in a while. Though that may be just a time zone thing. I hope he ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @HazelGrace16 @TheForgottenKing @Vellichor @Europa @Kilgharrah @TinyJarStoredDreams @Chaser @Poopsie @Nymphealily sorry if you don't like being tagged, but I was missing this SB, so any chance we can

    Dec 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Hey @ChildOfNowhere, how's your post coming along?

    Dec 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Thanks! So, who's posting next?

    Dec 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Hey, sorry this is so late, but nice post @ty7lucky! Just one thing, I had mentioned that the Quidditch match is on Friday, and it's Sunday then. You mentioned it ...

    Dec 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    So...who's posting next?

    Dec 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Posted Again! @Nike @Oswin1800 @ty7lucky I mentioned Clara, Rain and Gavin in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

    Dec 13, 2016


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain