User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    Excuse me @Remembrance, but I think you may have missed the point of what I said. That was strictly as a reply to what she had said in her previous ...

    Dec 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Of Blood & Royalty DT

    I believe we were all waiting on you before posting @ChildOfNowhere, so I think you should just go ahead and post if you have one ready. Nice to see you ...

    Dec 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    @Mage your CP looks fine, just please change the age. I discussed with feather that Morgana would be 23, so any older age than that would be fine. Change it ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Math Club DT

    Hey guys. I would like to post but no inspiration is really coming to me, so if someone would please mention Alexander in a post, to help me introduce him, ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Well actually @ty7lucky @Nike I'd like to post for the game, and I won't be able to post until after Christmas at best, and probably not until after New Year's. ...

    Dec 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    Hey guys, I have been speaking with @Kilgharrah and we have decided to add two new fields for CPs: 'History' and 'Skills'. This is to help us better understand your ...

    Dec 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Great post @Chaser! I think Hachiko will be a very interesting character to interact with, with all his complexities. So, who wants to post next? EDIT: Also, @Nymphealily I think ...

    Dec 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Not really @LeftyWriter, Darrin already knows who the animorphers are and is watching them. Nikko only knows Layla and Emma, and would be trying to figure out who the rest ...

    Dec 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey guys, I had an idea which I discussed with Lefty, and would like to run by you guye: Would it be okay with you guys if I enroll Nikko ...

    Dec 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Sorry about the double post, but what's happening here? Who's posting next?

    Dec 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    @EvangelineFire given Morgause's manipulative nature, particularly over her husband King Lot in the myths, would make Gawain unhappy with her. He's closer to his father. I was thinking that Gawain, ...

    Dec 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    Anywhere from 13 to 17 is fine, @KAL, so 15 works swell. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please do care a bit about your character :P I can't wait to ...

    Dec 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    Thanks @Kilgharrah. I was thinking maybe 20? That would seem a fair age for knighthood and for him to have gained some renown. In any case, he is the son ...

    Dec 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Bringing a Legend to Life DT

    @EvangelineFire good to have you! Please see my last dt post for a little background on Morgause. Also I will be making my character Gawain 20 years old so that ...

    Dec 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I wouldn't mind that @Europa, so long as the time limit isn't too long.

    Dec 19, 2016


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness