User avatar

Lollipop

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hellloooooo! Everyone!! Im Lollipop and I'm very pleased to meet ya!! WTF? Sorry. Im hyper right now and it's not pretty! lol

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey there!! Wow long welcome note. Teehee! Anyway, welcome to the YWS!! :D

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: ..hello

    hey welocme to the YWS!!! Im lollipop!!! Oh yeah!

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hey there!! Im Lollipop! Art freak and video games addict! Welcome to the YWS!! :D

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Hey Im lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go hyper sometimes!! I'm 14 and I live in SCOTLAND!!!! WAY HAY!! I'm addicted to drawing and video games!!

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hey Im Lollipop the Dragon Master and enjoy the site Fool! :D

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, everyone!

    Heehee! Cucumbers! Hi and welcome!!^_^

    May 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am lord Fontroy of Scotland

    Way Hay! Your from Scotland!!!!

    May 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi peoplez

    Hey there!! ~lollipop~

    May 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zentillius

    Hey and welcome to the young writers society. I like cheetahs! They look so sleek and agile! Hee hee! And I like tigers too! ~Lollipop~

    May 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    As Jack said Hi!! And Welcome. Im laura and I hope you have a good time here! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a bit crazy...LOL

    Yeah! Fantasy rules. Anyways, Welcome to the YWS!! Hope you have a good time!! Hee hee ~Lollipop~

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive

    Hee Hee! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I'm hyper so try and not get scared! lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone

    Hiya. And Welcome! You'd better be afraid very afraid. Bwahahahahahaha! (only joking)

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Yeah, I read David Gemmell. His books are good ! :lol:

    Mar 18, 2005


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx