User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    Would anyone like a me to draw a picture for them?. Anything at all. If you want it coloured, tell me! I'll get on here as soon as possible! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    Amazing! Me likey! lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    OMG!!! Thank you sooo much. I can't wait to see her. lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Wow, these sre REALLY GOOD! I can't draw people to save myself! :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    Yeah, I agree with Emma, the head is a little small but other than that it's a bloody fine piece of work. You should be very PROUD! :D :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Hey Bobo. Would you be willing to draw my roleplay character because that picture of Emma's is absoloutely fantastic! My character has long purple hair, bright blue eyes and she ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    You shouldn't discourage yourself(I always say this to Emma) Your artwork is extremely good Crysi, don't put yourself.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow! Sooooo cool! And very cute!

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    My full name is Laura Wilson and I wrote Lwilson 05 at the bottom. I've got really fancy writing. No-one can read it. lol :D

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Awww! It's not fair. I can't draw horses to save myself. Those are sooooo good!!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow! Those are really good! I thought the claws were really cool!!! :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Lol. And I've started on your Black Rose, is it ok if there's blood dripping off the petals. I thought it might look good but if you just want a ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Are they're supposed to be pictures there? They're not showing up*cries* lol :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    I couldn't see the second one either but the first was bloody amazing! And I mean it!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    The goblin took about an hour and a half. I just drew it and went over it in pen so it would show up. Stupid scanners broken!

    Apr 3, 2005


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin