-
Re: My wall dragon!
Thanks. And I use Acrylic Paint to do it. ~Lollipop~
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Zentillius' Medieval Gallery
Oh Wow!! Cool! ~Lollipop~
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Crysi's attempts
Wow! Those are really good Crysi. I like the first one!! ~Lollipop~
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: My wall dragon!
Hey thanks everyone but I have to wait for a new paintbrush somebody cough:mylittlesister:cough painted on my wall and forgot to wash my small paintbrush and it's all dried up. ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Worst artist around!
Hey hey! These are really good. Hee hee! I like the doodles! :D ~Lollipop~
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Pixels
Hee Hee! These are really small and sweet!! lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Ok Harley! I'll give you some tips *Its body is a little long but maybe thats your style *Its lower jaw is sticking out a little far but again thats ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
No!! Firestarter you're wrong!! Its tasty!! ~Lollipop~
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
I want socks. Its cold in Haggis land. lol! Haggis is tasty!!! Anyway this picture is amazing!!! It captures you really well. 'Mon the Scots!!! Wayy! ~Lollipop~
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Kk Shadow Knight, I've already got an idea! Yeah!!! I'll do it after I've finished my first orders!! LOL ~Lollipop~
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Yeah! I'll do it as soon as I finish Emma's and Crysi's. K ~Lollipop~
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
In the dragon do you full body or just it's head? ~Lollipop~
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
O'k but I have to warn you that I tried to do an Anime version of Emma and it doesn't look like her one bit, lol. But if you want ...
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
kk! Emma! I'll give it to you soon! lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Elfwood Gallery
WOW!!!...... I loved once apon a dream and the angel. They're sooooo good!
Apr 15, 2005
