User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Hey Thanks a lot folks!! :D

    May 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Any comments peoples??

    May 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    LMAO! You don't need to die!!

    May 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Hey thanks so moch! heehee!

    May 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Hey there!! Here's the black rose that TBR asked for! Well, here you go! I'll have the scanned version in soon! Here's another shot! I'll put the scanned version on ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    KK Dargquon. Everyone, hold on a while longer. I think I'll finish all this work first and then scan them all at once to save time.

    May 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    LOL! TBR! Thanks!

    May 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    OK Harley. I love doing dragons and detailed things. It should all be on here soon! In the body outlines, do you just want smaller versions of the ones at ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lon_205's Art

    Wow!! Those are really good! Way Hay your from Scotland too! YEAH! ~Lollipop~

    May 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Heehee! It;s sooo cool!

    May 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Heehee! I love the invisible Legolas but the only downside is, I can't see Orlando's beautiful face. Oh well. The letter has got excellent shading and the last one is ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Way hay! I knew you were going to post your new art. I loveeeee the first one and the second one's really cute :D ~Lollipop~

    May 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Yeah!!! Do that! Go Emma! ~Lollipop~

    May 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    You want some art lessons I'll give you a few tips. I'm not trying to be EVIL :twisted: I just thought I'd give you some advice: *In the first one ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Hee hee! Thanks sooo much! I'm actually thinking of going to art college to learn more and then take a full time job in Graphic designing. You must be a ...

    May 2, 2005


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson