-
Re: For Black Rose
Hehe! Thanks HL! Your avvie's so cute!! :lol:
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
wOW! Cool new pics!! Your good with poses I can tell you that. And check out CL's comics, they rock!
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
Emm? Did you just say you suck at this?? Really, it's amazing. The details awesome!! Wow..and your only fourteen!! Cool!!! :D
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
WOW!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! It's soooooo amazing *huggles for Bobo* Thank you soo much. hehe!!!! :D :D :D
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Light That Never Goes Out
hey thats quite pwetty!!
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: a really old piece of comic art...
heehee! Thats good and its funny. Funny little comic! great!
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
way hay!! Those are sooo good! Anazing... :shock:
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Comicness Revised!
Yeah! It's a lot easier to read! As I said. these are really good!
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: poor Boa
Hey there!! I think these are cool little drawings!
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: Some more comicness...
Heehee! These are good!! Very cool!
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Lon_205's Art
What did you use to draw them?? Pencil?
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
Heehee! Those are really good! I like Emma Devil! :D
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Fantastic Art by ME!
They're all good but I like the first and the last one the best! :D
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Darren Shan Saga
The Darren Shan Saga rocks! I love the ons that take place at Vampire mountain and the tenth one. The Lake of souls!! Hee
May 23, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
No seriously I drew it. And thanks for the comments!
May 22, 2005
