-
Re: Geoffry the Rock
ahhh! Your comic scares me! Haha its really funny though and well drawn. Keep it up!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )
Yeah! You go Bobo!! I think the pics look great the way thet are!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Hehe! Thanks!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
I copied it from a picture. I'm gonna do it in colour soon too! yeah!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Here's some pics I done of the characters from Kingdom Hearts! Yeah!! The first picture has the main characters: And here's the main character Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2 version) Sorry ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
I think it looks like a John or a Thomas! hehe
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
hehe! All your pictures are awesome! Geoffrey is cute!! Sweet little rock! (why did you call a rock geoffrey? lol) :D
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )
Yay! Way cool!! I like the first one with all the poeple in it!! It's groovy!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Stickmen!
I like 9 because its groovy baby! And 7 because I like the colours!! hehe
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored
yeah!!! It's cool!! Graffiti the whole place!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Alrighty! kk, sponson light, yours will take the longest because I dont normally draw mechanical things but I'll give it my best shot kk!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Art of magic
Way hay! I like the fire and ice one! IT RAWKS!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
kk everyone. Sorry they are taking sooooo long, it's just that I was doing some Kingdom Hearts pics and got a bit distracted. Im really sorry! :cry:
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!
She's saying that you need to work on bodies. Anyway, I LOVE this! It's soo cool! Final Fantasy rawks!
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
OOH! Thats amazing!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jul 3, 2005
