User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    Yay! Those are purdy!!

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!

    Yeah! These are cool! I like the dino dino dino dino! :D

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    I don't know! My art teacher said something about it and then told me to do a picture for it. I was like " What, you din't even give me ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I took my time on this

    HEE HEE! That's cool!! I like all the squiggles! :D

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    WOW! Harley that's awesome!! Your colouring's good! :D

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    Hey everyone! These pictures will have to go on hold just now cause I've got a stupid picture to do for a calender at school and then I'm going to ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    Hey Emma these are really good! Your amazing at facial expressions. Something I need to work on! *runs off to draw* :D

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    It's a little hard to read. The first one says no Geoffrey today but I don't know what the second one says. The last one is a a cute smiley ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I don't get the joke... :?

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Yeah! Go Emma! The first one was the one that you showed me on webcam and it looks awesome! The second ones funny but pretty at the same time. Post ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Hehe! Cool new comic! Its really good!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    Cool new pic TBR! It's funny! Yummy! I hope they're jam donuts!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    No no, its all scribbly. The zebra girl one, that's what makes it scary. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh :cry:

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    LOL!! Yeah this is amazing!! You are really good!

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Thanks EBM! I think all art looks good! Computer art rawks cause it's got nice bright colours and drawn art rocks becasue it was done by hand!* shuts up*

    Jul 7, 2005


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte