-
Re: Decidious Among Evergreen
I like the way you draw. It's very sketchy and artistic. Cool! It takes ages for me to draw anything because I concentrate on the detail. I'll be showing my ...
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: Stolen Words
Hee Hee very cute!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)
Well done Emma! I love them all but the second one's my favourite! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
Wow, you're excellent. You're use of light in the pictures is brilliant. Keep it up!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: My pics
Hee Hee, the Gollum pic is sooo sweet and I loved the Johnny Depp pic was amazing and I mean amazing! Very good work!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
GO EMMA, you're very good at shading!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
You're very good to Emma, don't discourage yourself!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
WOW You're so much better than me!* sulks away in a huff*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Wow, you are so good. I draw dragons too. I'll be sending mine in soon! :P
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
These are excellent. You would be a good illustrator or tattoo artist. :lol: I love the way you draw. I'm never going to be as good as that! But I'll ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
These are very cool. Can you maybe do one of Legolas, he's so cute. You don't have to if you don't want to. :roll:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: My art experiment :)
Yeah you're getting there. I'm just new to this site so I'll be sending my art work in soon :lol:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Cuties
These are so sweeet! awwwww!! I love them soooo much. you are so good. I've got my about the authors bit up. :P
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Thanks Emma well I need to go now got homework and all that shite to do see you tomorrow bye :lol:
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Thanks emma but im not that good
Mar 14, 2005
