User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Yes, I am 13, I'm in the same English class as you, you idiot!(joking) Anyway, thanks for your comment :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Heres a dragon that I'm painting on my wall. It's not finshed yet but when it is I'll show you it.Grrr! :twisted: There you go. I'm not the best at ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: No One

    This is cool! I like your style of drawing! Cool! :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Wow! The dragons are soooo cute. I draw dragons too but not using photoshop. I just draw them free-hand. I'll be sending some in soon. Anyway, these are sooo cool!!!!

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Well, I'm not studying art. I just get art class. :lol:

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Horses do like carrots. My sisters got two horses and they like carrots

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Thanks :oops: And yes, you certainly need a lot of patience to draw that. It took ages. :D But I think it looks o.k when it's finished.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Thanks Hunterxx :D Your stuff is way better than mine. Its amazing!!

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    We're doing a fashion design unit in art at school and I wanted to design an outfit for Catwoman so thats why her clothes aren't the same as the movie ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Cool! Little hills! HEE HEE!!!! :D :D

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Thanks everyone and I know she is a bit demented! :D

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Thank you everyone. Im sooo happpppy today!!!! :D :D :D xxx

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Heres my friend. Evil Wizard! The cloak didn't go well and it looks like alien skin. Anyway here you go... I hope you like him![/img]

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Here is my first pic. Hope you likey! There you go. I haven't finished it yet. But Ilike it anyway. Hee Hee!

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Wow! I could never draw birds as good as that! :lol:

    Mar 20, 2005


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana