User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    For the last time I'm not an Oompa Loompa!!!! :D Thanks for the comments folks!

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Thanks Harley, and I'll send more dragons in, when they're finshed. :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks. I can't beleive I'm getting so many good comments. And for the last time I am 13. Ask Emma, I'm in her English class. :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Thanks. And Emma, send your goblin in and I'll tell you if it's yucky. I'll be truthful. Promise! :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Thanks for the good news everyone! And I'm not an ompa lompa.! lol :lol:

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    Wow! I wish I could like that. I'm not very good at people. The shading is excellent so is the whole picture. I bet in a few years, I'll see ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Higher grade? Wow! Cool! It's because your soooo good at drawing! Go you!

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    What?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Really good. I liked the foot holding the egg. I draw dragons too but I don't have any pictures up yet. Wow!!!! :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Heres a little evil goblin thing but it didn't go well and it looks like a spider so I called it Spider Goblin. Sorry for the blurriness but my scanners ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks everyone and I'll get that black rose to you as soon as my scanners working, lol :D

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    If I have to drag you away I will!! Anyway, I'll say it again, Thanks for the comments! :D :D :lol: :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Ok sorry :(

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    I am not an ompa lompa. I am Laura Wilson and I am 13. So there. I've made my point

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks! Soooo much! I reallllllyyyy appreciate it. :D

    Mar 31, 2005


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan