-
Re: Geoffry the Rock
I love the animated one. What do you use to do that?
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Im Trying
Ok, so lets see.... On your first picture, I had no idea if it was a girl or a boy, the features were almost boy like, with a hint of ...
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
oh kk, thanks! :D
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: Eh... Orks...
I thought Orks was splet with a 'K'... :D Anyway, I love these, the second ones my favourite!
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
Hmm. why are some of the pics away? :? Photobuckets been going all weird on me lately! :evil:
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
Hey thanks everyone! And Sponson Light, yeah, I thought the same thing :D
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
Hey thanks for the comments peoples! And Sureal, I don't know what was wrong with photobucket. It was being strange! :D Anyway, I finished the pic of Andy! What do ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
Hey thank everyone! I have more pics but Photobucket is going all weird on me.. :? lol thankies!
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
Here we go! My scanners workin! Yay!! Here's ma gallery! It goes from oldest to most recent! The first pics a dragon that I done about a year ago. Crysi ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)
You can so draw!! I like the coloured one! :D
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Thanks Anna! You haven't been on here in ages! :D
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: Morbid Angel
I can't see it..... :?
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*
Wow! They're all wonderful! I like the first ones eyes. They're pretty! :D
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: first ever attempt at anime
HEE! These are good! I think the blond one's hairs fine! :D
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: Guess Who?!
Hey this is great! The eyes are bugging me a bit, one looks bigger than the other or something. This is really really really good though!
Jul 26, 2005
