User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I love the animated one. What do you use to do that?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    Ok, so lets see.... On your first picture, I had no idea if it was a girl or a boy, the features were almost boy like, with a hint of ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    oh kk, thanks! :D

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Eh... Orks...

    I thought Orks was splet with a 'K'... :D Anyway, I love these, the second ones my favourite!

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Hmm. why are some of the pics away? :? Photobuckets been going all weird on me lately! :evil:

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Hey thanks everyone! And Sponson Light, yeah, I thought the same thing :D

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Hey thanks for the comments peoples! And Sureal, I don't know what was wrong with photobucket. It was being strange! :D Anyway, I finished the pic of Andy! What do ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Hey thank everyone! I have more pics but Photobucket is going all weird on me.. :? lol thankies!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Here we go! My scanners workin! Yay!! Here's ma gallery! It goes from oldest to most recent! The first pics a dragon that I done about a year ago. Crysi ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    You can so draw!! I like the coloured one! :D

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Thanks Anna! You haven't been on here in ages! :D

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    I can't see it..... :?

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Wow! They're all wonderful! I like the first ones eyes. They're pretty! :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    HEE! These are good! I think the blond one's hairs fine! :D

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    Hey this is great! The eyes are bugging me a bit, one looks bigger than the other or something. This is really really really good though!

    Jul 26, 2005


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman