User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Ewwww! Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and David Beckham are all minging. Orlando Bloom is the HOTTEST guy I've ever seen!* Goes off to steal Orlando Bloom* He's mine and no ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw the grudge and I think it's awesome too! I saw Meet the Fockers and it was really bad:1/10 rating. I can't wait to see the Ring 2 but ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    LOL! My rooms really boring too. Its cream and brown. Im getting it done soon and I'LL be the one decorating it. I just going to paint all over the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Is there supposed to be a picture there Arvandor?

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    I don't know why I done this, I guess I just felt like it. Well, if you want to show everyone your room you may do so here. My rooms ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Cool! I don't know why we called him Tigh. But its really strange why we called the black pup Michael. He's supposed to be a minature poodle but something must ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Heres my two puppies Michael and Tigh. Something happened to the camera and it went blurry and now they look evil!!! I hope I didn't scare you. lol ~lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    My eyeshadow isn't boggie green. It's a sort of calm green. And I like it so there!!!! :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I wear make-up all the time. Just some green eyeshadow, some mascara and some lipgloss. I like to concentrate on my hair because it's mad. I used to wear foundation ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    I LOVE SPONGEBOB! I love the episode where squidward and spongebob think the Hash Slinging Slasher is coming to get them. I think it's called Graveyard Shift and I love ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    AWWWWW! Everyones animals are soooooooo cute* steals them all * Bwahahahahahaha! (only joking) You can keep them :lol:

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    WELL DONE NICKELPICKLE!! Hee Hee!! :D :D :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I love fantasy. That's why I draw dragon and stuff. I like historical-fiction too but I hate sci-fi. I'm more of a medieval person. I like the past not the ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Isn't that a little man with a moustache Bobo?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I don't know wnat happens after we die. If I did, I would probably think that we come back as ghosts. I always hear strange noises in my room so ...

    Mar 31, 2005


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight