User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    I ove LOTR The Return if the King! It's the best!!! And that film Princess Mononoke. And I like The never ending story too and all the scary films in ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeah! Where have all the sexy boys gone to? lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol. And your not ugly! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Well, these are the last ones I'm showing you. Hre you go There you go. NO MORE!! Do you think she looks thirteen? ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Felicity says thanks. And I'll maybe show you a couple more. ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You want more, you got more! Here she is again: And here she is again! She took about 50 shots but I can't show you all of them. lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey all yous its Felicity here thanks for saying that im pretty. lol ~Lollipops good friend Felicity~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here's my good friend Flik(felicity) doing a photoshoot for a modelling competition. What do you think of her? A beauty shot And a posing shot I dont have any pictures ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I got kill for revenge. But I wanted kill with magic. That sounds like fun!! LOL ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Wow! Everyones Rooms are sooo cool. I love the colour of your's Tessitore. And Im loving the muppets Muse. Everyones rooms are sooo groovy :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Lol! :D :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Map to Area 51!!!

    Thanks for telling me Bobo! I don't know much about America. Anyway, it's quite creepy. Hee Hee! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Map to Area 51!!!

    What's Area 51? ~Lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I'm into: *Evanescense *Green Day *Scissor Sisters *The Killers *Blink 182 I absolutely hate Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Danii Minogue, Joss Stone, Madonna and Destiny's Child. They SUCK! Lol! I ...

    Apr 7, 2005


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown