User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    OOOOHHHH! Nice room Crysi. It's got a nice view and its really sweet. What was the trophy for? ~Lollipop~

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a man, ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Thriller was good! Yeah. I believe that Micheal Jackson is just a man who had a bad childhood and has some psychological problems although I don't think he molested anyone. ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Incandescense your really thin. Nice! :D Lollipop

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    The smurfs have always ruled. :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here is moi. Its all brown. Dont ask, I was hyper. Be afraid, be very afraid!!!! Ahhhhhh! lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    OMG!! Emma your cats are sooooo cute! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    Yeah! GO YWS!!!!! Hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hyper! :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :)

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I'm not a fan of modern art. What's the point? It just looks stupid! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I think art is something that has to look really good because I'm a perfectionist. Art also has to look like something, not just a bunch of squiggles or lines ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I normally fall asleep at around 1.30am and I wake up shattered the next day. At school I feel like nodding off in the first two periods but after interval, ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeah!! Are you playing hide and seek with the camera? lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    IM GONNAE DIE!! Your all too pretty!!! And Arvandor Felicity isn't single!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 17, 2005


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler