User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    No he's a whippet. It's sort of like a greyhound but a bit smaller. He's really fast. Sometimes, he has mad outburts and runs around the garden going mad. It's ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    WOOHOO! Go Nate. I have 5 more years of it and then college. But I think art college would be fun. I hope I get in! Congratulations to nate! :D ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why me, oh why me?

    Yes. Flowers and cats and cute things! ~Lollipop~ Yeah, that is weird. Mothers Day was ages ago here! :D

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    I've been out with two guys both lasted about a day!! It;s not fair. No-one likes me!! :cry: ~Lollipop~

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    Yeah!! I love Evanescense! They rock. I like Bring me to life and Holding my last breath! Heehee ~Lollipop~

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    MMMM! Tasy Stormlord! :lots_hearts: heehee ~Lollipop~

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    The longest word you can say without repeating a letter is: Uncopyrightable That's 15 letters I got that from my homework diary! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    LOL! I make my fingers dance all the time.You're not alone! Heehee. I sometimes pretend their model fingers and act as if their walking up the catwalk! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    I've just got my ears pierced at the moment and I'm not planning on getting anything else pierced. I want a tattoo though, Maybe a dragon! Grrr!!!! :D ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Here's a snazzy picture of my dog Tigh running towards the camera. I think I might draw it actually. If I do I'll show you. On with the picture: Heehee! ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Heehee! You're bad. But it's ok cause lots of people kill pigeons. I think...... :? ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Yeah! Scotland rules. Go Firestarter! ~Lollipop~

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Well, here you go. Heres my house. If you're wondering who the people are it's my little sister and my neighbours little boys. There having fun on the trampoline: And ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Me personally! I like tea, drawing, sweets, trampolampolampolampolining(going on a trampoline), singing, pretty clothes, shopping and lots of other stuff What I would like is a boyfriend. Haven't had

    May 2, 2005


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind