User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Creep. It was really good. It wasn't scary: just gorey and brilliant!

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Poor Midnight. OH, your bad. You have to be 18 to drink. You naughty girl :wink:

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    OOH! Converse definetly. I like pretty shoes with little sparkly things on them too!

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    :cry: Muse hates me! :cry:

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    WOW! Chevy! You hate a lot of stuff but most of it's good to hate!

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I don't know why I'm doing this. I just felt like asking people what they despised :twisted: Here's my list: *Irn Bru *Chips *Chicken *Sweet corn *Annoying chilcern(particularly 10 or ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The 5 Alpherbet Animals Game

    Horse Hippopotamus Husky Hare Hyena

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Smilies Purple or pink?

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    hEEEEEE! Hi tinkerbell. I'm Lollipop! I hope you enjoy the site, you'll get lots of good advice here.

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Heehee! Your pretty little x! Heres me going mad on my trampoline There you go!! ~LOLLIPOP~

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    My eyes are a sort of bluey, grey colour. I dont know. Some people say there green! ~Lollipop~

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Do you think I do? Cool! Heehee! Maybe now I can sneak into adult movies/ Heheheeee! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Heres the view you get from inside my house of the front drive!! Hee ~lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Heres me playing around with the brightness And me looking at something. I actually think it was a spider! AHHHHH!! Heehee! Be afraid! AHHHH! What was wrong with my hair ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!

    Congratulations Niteowl!!! *makes some sausage rolls and gets some party food* PARTY ON EVERYONE!!!!!!

    May 8, 2005


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier