User avatar

Lollipop

  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    Hey Windwaver!!! Hope you have a good time here!! :D :D If you have any problems, don't hesitate to PM me!!

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    5"1! Hey, it's fun being small!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    GO Areida!!!!! Yipeeeee!! PARTY! :D :lol:

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "Who's talking to me at this time of night!" What were you thinking the last time you went in a car?

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    ORLANDO BLOOM!! He's sooooooooooooooooo hot.! :D

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    OOH! I love Disney films! Especially:: The Lion King Tarzan Beauty and the Beast( I haven't seen it in ages :cry: ) Bambi( sooo sad :cry: ) A bugs life ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    I beleive in ghosts! I have one in my en-suite. It keeps banging on the door. It's so bloody annoying!!

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Hear Say I know theyre crap and were only out for a few months but they're the only ones I could think of

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    That is was fat! :D What were you thinking when you last ate a cake?

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Your animals are sooooo cute Bubblewrapped!! :D Here's my kitten's William and Chezney! The black one's Chezney and the grey one's William. There in my sisters riding hat! And here's ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    HYPER!!! The Killers or Scissor Sisters??

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    Things I want to say: -You talk so much shite your arse gets jealous. -Fuck off, you fucking muppet! -Get it up yae! hmmm... mostly everything I want to say, ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Be cremated Bracelets or earrings?

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    Heres more of the things I hate *A good book that ends with a cliffhanger and you can't get the next book until next week(stupid school library :twisted: ) *My ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Cream trackie bottoms A pwetty green top My favourite ring Bracelets Socks Underwear :D

    May 15, 2005


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin