User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey firestarter, my friend thinks your ultra hot!!!!!! :oops:

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Heres my pets= Heres the little puppy Michael= And little puppy Tigh= And my two, evil little cats Jesse and James= And my big, old dog Rags= And my sisters ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    WEEEEEEE! sorry...I'm hyper. I'm Scottish too. Well, I've got school today so I'm wearing= Small khaki green jacket Green t-shirt with a white vest underneath A bra (heehee) Black trousers ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone draw something for me?

    I can draw castles and stuff like that.

    Mar 18, 2005


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird