User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye! *huggles*

    Hey everyone. I'd better make this quick. I'm leaving the YWS :cry: . I've loved being here and I've met some excellent people but I'm moving on. *hugs for everyone* ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hee funn! Emma you need to smile more!!! :D :D :D Be young, be foolish but be happy!! :D

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Here's a weirdly modified pic of me on the trampoline( god, I'm a cam whore now! :P ) Heehee! Funn!!! :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ahhhhh! It's me. Beware!! Watch out! Heehee! :lol:

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Your really pretty Galatea! :D Here's my scary eyes. It's sort of blurry cause I moved the camera but I think it looks cool! Heee! Funness!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    I'm 14, 15 in June next year! :D :D :D

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I went and saw it with Emma and yes, it is a good film. Emma was soo scared :lol: It's ok though cause it was tense to watch. Especially when ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Flamin' hot Monster Munch! mmm... :D 2.Drawing 3. Inventing video games

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    I heard this on the news too. I was soo sad! I hope everything gets sorted out soon. :cry:

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I got an award! Well done to everyone!!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    OOH! It'll be nice when it's finished! :D

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Lose my breath in my pants ahhhh! ok...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Corner

    i joined!

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Me neither!

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    OOHHH! I like your bedcovers Crysi!

    Jun 15, 2005


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung