-
Re: Mike! has landed
Hey Im lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go hyper sometimes!! I'm 14 and I live in SCOTLAND!!!! WAY HAY!! I'm addicted to drawing and video games!!
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: Comicness Revised!
Yeah! It's a lot easier to read! As I said. these are really good!
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: poor Boa
Hey there!! I think these are cool little drawings!
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
OOHHH! I like your bedcovers Crysi!
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Some more comicness...
Heehee! These are good!! Very cool!
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Hey guys!
Hey Windwaver!!! Hope you have a good time here!! :D :D If you have any problems, don't hesitate to PM me!!
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: How tall are you?
5"1! Hey, it's fun being small!
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Areida!
GO Areida!!!!! Yipeeeee!! PARTY! :D :lol:
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: autobio clip /P
I agree. You made the story seem so real. It's amazing!
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Davinia - part 2
WOW! I thought that was awesome!! Post more chapters please!!
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 3: Current Events
Another great chapter!! Watch out for the semicolons in the wrong place.
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 2: The Classroom
This was great. I noticed how the 'don't's have semicolons too. But other than that, a great chapter.
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
"Who's talking to me at this time of night!" What were you thinking the last time you went in a car?
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two
Heehee!!!Thanks!! I'll change it!
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1
Heehee Since you commented on my stroy I'll comment on yours It was a tricky problem, and he wished his good friend Cullun, the King of the Night Riders, a ...
Jun 3, 2005
