-
Re: Light That Never Goes Out
hey thats quite pwetty!!
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
OOH! It'll be nice when it's finished! :D
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: a really old piece of comic art...
heehee! Thats good and its funny. Funny little comic! great!
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
way hay!! Those are sooo good! Anazing... :shock:
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Red Balloon
I agree, this is really different fron the rest of the poems on here, thats what makes it so original. good job!
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
Lose my breath in my pants ahhhh! ok...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Music Corner
i joined!
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
guards grammer! hee! and has a pretty avvie
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^ Has a good sense of humour and has a cute avvie!
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: The Magical Corridors of Enchantment Prlogue and Chapter One
Hey hey! I really liked this. I thought it was a good first chapter with a great ciffhanger at the end. One thing though: You seem to use Felicity's name ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: This Chaos You Have Caused
WOW!....This is full of emotion and I can see your really upset about your family problems right now. Thumbs up!!
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Teenage OutBursts Of Cliche Fun
OOH! Is that the guy that you fancy? The one that was in the band at school? I bet it is! hehe Anyway, I liked his because I can relate ...
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: ..hello
hey welocme to the YWS!!! Im lollipop!!! Oh yeah!
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)
Me neither!
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Hello. I'm new.
Hey there!! Im Lollipop! Art freak and video games addict! Welcome to the YWS!! :D
Jun 21, 2005
