-
Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored
yeah!!! It's cool!! Graffiti the whole place!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I got an award! Well done to everyone!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Alrighty! kk, sponson light, yours will take the longest because I dont normally draw mechanical things but I'll give it my best shot kk!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Hiya
Hellloooooo! Everyone!! Im Lollipop and I'm very pleased to meet ya!! WTF? Sorry. Im hyper right now and it's not pretty! lol
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Art of magic
Way hay! I like the fire and ice one! IT RAWKS!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
kk everyone. Sorry they are taking sooooo long, it's just that I was doing some Kingdom Hearts pics and got a bit distracted. Im really sorry! :cry:
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!
She's saying that you need to work on bodies. Anyway, I LOVE this! It's soo cool! Final Fantasy rawks!
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
OOH! Thats amazing!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Hehe! Thanks HL! Your avvie's so cute!! :lol:
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
wOW! Cool new pics!! Your good with poses I can tell you that. And check out CL's comics, they rock!
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
hey there!! Wow long welcome note. Teehee! Anyway, welcome to the YWS!! :D
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Falling
I like the flow of this poem! It's good to see someone using short sweet sentences instead of huge, long ones!
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
Emm? Did you just say you suck at this?? Really, it's amazing. The details awesome!! Wow..and your only fourteen!! Cool!!! :D
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
WOW!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! It's soooooo amazing *huggles for Bobo* Thank you soo much. hehe!!!! :D :D :D
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^ Is a poetic owl that flies at night
Jun 28, 2005
