-
Re: Tears of the Unforgiven
Yeah this is soo good! You have such a cool avvie. Did you make it yourself?
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
No no, its all scribbly. The zebra girl one, that's what makes it scary. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh :cry:
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
LOL!! Yeah this is amazing!! You are really good!
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^ Calls Tina a fat lard! lol
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Thanks EBM! I think all art looks good! Computer art rawks cause it's got nice bright colours and drawn art rocks becasue it was done by hand!* shuts up*
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
ahhh! Your comic scares me! Haha its really funny though and well drawn. Keep it up!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )
Yeah! You go Bobo!! I think the pics look great the way thet are!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Hehe! Thanks!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
I copied it from a picture. I'm gonna do it in colour soon too! yeah!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Here's some pics I done of the characters from Kingdom Hearts! Yeah!! The first picture has the main characters: And here's the main character Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2 version) Sorry ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
is a history book?? :D ^^^
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
I think it looks like a John or a Thomas! hehe
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
hehe! All your pictures are awesome! Geoffrey is cute!! Sweet little rock! (why did you call a rock geoffrey? lol) :D
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )
Yay! Way cool!! I like the first one with all the poeple in it!! It's groovy!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Stickmen!
I like 9 because its groovy baby! And 7 because I like the colours!! hehe
Jul 6, 2005
