User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    These are so sweeet! awwwww!! I love them soooo much. you are so good. I've got my about the authors bit up. :P

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Hiya!, my name is Laura Wilson. I have brown hair with a red stripe through the fringe. My eyes are large and a shocking BLUE. My speciality is drawing dragons ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Thanks Emma well I need to go now got homework and all that shite to do see you tomorrow bye :lol:

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Thanks emma but im not that good

    Mar 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Hiding

    Yes you are you're really good

    Mar 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Hiding

    Sorry, I'm sending you so many reviews just now. Anyway this is excellent! You're so good at describing and detail. I wish I was as good a storywriter as you. ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Wow!!! Emma these are amazing. I love the colours you used in the first one. Very good. The second ones very good too. Hi, it's me Laura. I'm registered now. ...

    Mar 14, 2005


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar