-
Re: Just begun
hehehehe!! It's so fun and cool.i like it!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
I love tea!! I like it all sugary! It's very tasty. MMMMM!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
No, I love it when it rains really hard and you run about in it. It's fun. HEHE!!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass- no prior reading required :)
Yeah I agree with Emma very good! :P
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Free
HEHE I'll look for your future work too! 8)
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Right now it's clear but I think it will rain soon :cry:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
These are excellent. You would be a good illustrator or tattoo artist. :lol: I love the way you draw. I'm never going to be as good as that! But I'll ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Hello to you too!!!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Free
Thanx very much. I did push myself a little. I 'm not good at poems but i'm sending in my art work soon hehe!! :D
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
These are very cool. Can you maybe do one of Legolas, he's so cute. You don't have to if you don't want to. :roll:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Erased
I think it's a beautiful poem. Very well written. Well done!! :lol:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Free
This peom represents the poor people stuck as hostages in Iraq. I'm not good at poems so don't expect anything FREE Stuck in the darkest hell Never sleeping, never eating ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: My art experiment :)
Yeah you're getting there. I'm just new to this site so I'll be sending my art work in soon :lol:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
NOOOO THERE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHa!!!!!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
I have to wander off i'm really tired and my mums nagging at me. SEE YOU TOMOZ BYE XX
Mar 14, 2005
