-
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
Wow, you're excellent. You're use of light in the pictures is brilliant. Keep it up!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: My pics
Hee Hee, the Gollum pic is sooo sweet and I loved the Johnny Depp pic was amazing and I mean amazing! Very good work!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Life
I think you're all wrong shadowknights very good! :P
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
GO EMMA, you're very good at shading!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
You're very good to Emma, don't discourage yourself!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
WOW You're so much better than me!* sulks away in a huff*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)
This story was very good. You've certainly got talent!! YEAHHH!!!!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Yeah Scotland's a brilliant place to live. Everyones crraaazzzzyyy!!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: It's About
Wahhae!! Your songs very good!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
The Green Monkeys?
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: I Hate You Mum
Wow emma you're such a good writer. You should be an author and an illustrator. HEHE you'd get loads of money!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Hehe you're not scaring me. I'm always hyper
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
I've never tried it. It sounds good :roll:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Return of the King (sort of)
Wow, you're a very good writer! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Wow, you are so good. I draw dragons too. I'll be sending mine in soon! :P
Mar 15, 2005
