User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem without a meaning

    Great Emma, you won't get a lot of critz for this because it's so good! :P

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Short Play: Suffering

    It's good but it is a little short.SORRY i'm being to harsh! :cry:

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Well done Emma! I love them all but the second one's my favourite! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Mar 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Granted Wishes

    Wow Emma, you've got such a talent. Your poetic mind touches my soul.*See I can be poetic too* HEEHEE! :wink:

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Can't We?

    But I am crap at poems Emma, wait till you see my artwork .MWAHAHAHAHA!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice Cement

    Good, good, good!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Descriptions

    Good. You use your description very well. :D Hee Hee ~Lollipop~

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Day & Night very lame but i had a go

    I thought this poem was very good. It was disgusting :lol: Well done!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Can't We?

    I thought this was a good poem but didn't really capture my attention. What am I saying, my poems are crap! :cry:

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    I guess your right! Yeah! hyper! :P

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Why are we all going mad?

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand

    Wow guys thanx for all your comments. Pleased to hear them! :lol:

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand

    HAHAHAHA, erm? I just went hyper! hehe! :lol:

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prayer to Our Lady

    I think your title is good and your poem is very good and descriptive, keep it up, you've definitely got a talent! :D :D :D

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand

    Here we go! I don't know why I wrote this poem. I wrote from a person who's dying's point of view. Stand Standing on the rim of hell Waiting to ...

    Mar 15, 2005


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14