User avatar

Lollipop

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 2

    Here is the second chapter :lol: Its boring but I hope you like :lol: it Chapter 2 As Alsana entered the dank, muddy streets of Saloroan, she sensed an uneasy ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    The second chapter will be in soon :lol:

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    Thank you every1

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand

    Thank you very much! :oops: And I know it was a little cliche but I couldn't think of anything else.(Im soo stupid) Oh well :D

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Yeah, I read David Gemmell. His books are good ! :lol:

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    Thanks emz!

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    Here is the beginning of my story. Its quite short but the other chapters will be longer. Hope you likey! 8) The Forgotten Lands Alsana was shocked by the news. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    WEEEEEEE! sorry...I'm hyper. I'm Scottish too. Well, I've got school today so I'm wearing= Small khaki green jacket Green t-shirt with a white vest underneath A bra (heehee) Black trousers ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone draw something for me?

    I can draw castles and stuff like that.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Volcano

    Wow this was cool, it reminded me of Dantes Peak. Good Job! 8)

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    What a talented person you are. It's not fair*sulks away in a huff* :roll:

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friend

    CHHHEEEEESSSSYYYYYYY! Soz but it was, sorry if I'm being too harsh! :cry:

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Stolen Words

    Hee Hee very cute!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hadchak-plz read and crit

    You're an excellent writer. I really enjoyed this! :P

    Mar 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Granted Wishes

    I'll be doing some soon, very soon actually. I've got an idea brewing in my brain! :twisted:

    Mar 16, 2005


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright