User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Cool! Little hills! HEE HEE!!!! :D :D

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Thanks everyone and I know she is a bit demented! :D

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Thank you everyone. Im sooo happpppy today!!!! :D :D :D xxx

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Heres my friend. Evil Wizard! The cloak didn't go well and it looks like alien skin. Anyway here you go... I hope you like him![/img]

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Here is my first pic. Hope you likey! There you go. I haven't finished it yet. But Ilike it anyway. Hee Hee!

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who

    I thought this was really good. Good description and emotion. :lol:

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Embers of Love

    Wow! Go Skye Demon! This is so emotional!

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Saying

    This is actually quite a clever poem. You're saying that we should live lives like babies. I like it! :lol:

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Wow! I could never draw birds as good as that! :lol:

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Decidious Among Evergreen

    I like the way you draw. It's very sketchy and artistic. Cool! It takes ages for me to draw anything because I concentrate on the detail. I'll be showing my ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Other Re: Sticks (comic strip)

    Cool! they're so cute :lol: !

    Mar 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Volcano

    Sorry, it appears I was the one who got mixed up.

    Mar 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Volcano

    Can I just say one thing? After someone speaks you use a comma before you put in the speech marks. Example "How are you today Emma?,"asked laura. See the comma. ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 2

    Thanx emma and I'll get the next chapter in soon :lol:

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legondre Chapter 1--continued

    Yeah, this was so good!

    Mar 19, 2005


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk