User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks! Soooo much! I reallllllyyyy appreciate it. :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Yes, I am 13, I'm in the same English class as you, you idiot!(joking) Anyway, thanks for your comment :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Heres a dragon that I'm painting on my wall. It's not finshed yet but when it is I'll show you it.Grrr! :twisted: There you go. I'm not the best at ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey firestarter, my friend thinks your ultra hot!!!!!! :oops:

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: No One

    This is cool! I like your style of drawing! Cool! :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Heres my pets= Heres the little puppy Michael= And little puppy Tigh= And my two, evil little cats Jesse and James= And my big, old dog Rags= And my sisters ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Where I Belong; Prologue (13+)

    I think this is a brilliant prologue. It's beautifully described. I love this paragraph= “Earth.” A voice that sounded like the wind whispering through petals and the howls of a ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Wow! The dragons are soooo cute. I draw dragons too but not using photoshop. I just draw them free-hand. I'll be sending some in soon. Anyway, these are sooo cool!!!!

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Well, I'm not studying art. I just get art class. :lol:

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Horses do like carrots. My sisters got two horses and they like carrots

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning (Just the chorus)

    Cool! If that song came out I'd buy it! Wow! :D :D :D

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Thanks :oops: And yes, you certainly need a lot of patience to draw that. It took ages. :D But I think it looks o.k when it's finished.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Thanks Hunterxx :D Your stuff is way better than mine. Its amazing!!

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    We're doing a fashion design unit in art at school and I wanted to design an outfit for Catwoman so thats why her clothes aren't the same as the movie ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Revenge of The Raven

    Wow! I love this poem. Its very descriptive and it tells a story. Not many poems can do that but you pulled it off. Well done!!!! :lol: :D :) :D ...

    Mar 25, 2005


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery