User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    AWWWWW! Everyones animals are soooooooo cute* steals them all * Bwahahahahahaha! (only joking) You can keep them :lol:

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    WELL DONE NICKELPICKLE!! Hee Hee!! :D :D :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Final Fantasy

    I thought this was a good peom. I liked the first stanza. Hee Hee!! :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    What?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I love fantasy. That's why I draw dragon and stuff. I like historical-fiction too but I hate sci-fi. I'm more of a medieval person. I like the past not the ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Really good. I liked the foot holding the egg. I draw dragons too but I don't have any pictures up yet. Wow!!!! :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Heres a little evil goblin thing but it didn't go well and it looks like a spider so I called it Spider Goblin. Sorry for the blurriness but my scanners ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Isn't that a little man with a moustache Bobo?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks everyone and I'll get that black rose to you as soon as my scanners working, lol :D

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone

    Hiya. And Welcome! You'd better be afraid very afraid. Bwahahahahahaha! (only joking)

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was His Slave

    I agree with everyone else. It was beatifully written and mysterious and dark and just over all...brilliant. I lved the first stanza too. It makes you want to read on. ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    If I have to drag you away I will!! Anyway, I'll say it again, Thanks for the comments! :D :D :lol: :D

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Ok sorry :(

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    I am not an ompa lompa. I am Laura Wilson and I am 13. So there. I've made my point

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I don't know wnat happens after we die. If I did, I would probably think that we come back as ghosts. I always hear strange noises in my room so ...

    Mar 31, 2005


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost