User avatar

Lollipop

  • Other Re: Avatars

    OOH! Can I have the Scissor Sisters one. Please! *begs Emma*

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Awww! It's not fair. I can't draw horses to save myself. Those are sooooo good!!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow! Those are really good! I thought the claws were really cool!!! :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    I LOVE SPONGEBOB! I love the episode where squidward and spongebob think the Hash Slinging Slasher is coming to get them. I think it's called Graveyard Shift and I love ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Lol. And I've started on your Black Rose, is it ok if there's blood dripping off the petals. I thought it might look good but if you just want a ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Are they're supposed to be pictures there? They're not showing up*cries* lol :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    I couldn't see the second one either but the first was bloody amazing! And I mean it!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    The goblin took about an hour and a half. I just drew it and went over it in pen so it would show up. Stupid scanners broken!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    For the last time I'm not an Oompa Loompa!!!! :D Thanks for the comments folks!

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Thanks Harley, and I'll send more dragons in, when they're finshed. :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks. I can't beleive I'm getting so many good comments. And for the last time I am 13. Ask Emma, I'm in her English class. :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Thanks. And Emma, send your goblin in and I'll tell you if it's yucky. I'll be truthful. Promise! :D

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Thanks for the good news everyone! And I'm not an ompa lompa.! lol :lol:

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    Wow! I wish I could like that. I'm not very good at people. The shading is excellent so is the whole picture. I bet in a few years, I'll see ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Higher grade? Wow! Cool! It's because your soooo good at drawing! Go you!

    Apr 2, 2005


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)