User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I'm into: *Evanescense *Green Day *Scissor Sisters *The Killers *Blink 182 I absolutely hate Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Danii Minogue, Joss Stone, Madonna and Destiny's Child. They SUCK! Lol! I ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Ewwww! Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and David Beckham are all minging. Orlando Bloom is the HOTTEST guy I've ever seen!* Goes off to steal Orlando Bloom* He's mine and no ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw the grudge and I think it's awesome too! I saw Meet the Fockers and it was really bad:1/10 rating. I can't wait to see the Ring 2 but ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    LOL! My rooms really boring too. Its cream and brown. Im getting it done soon and I'LL be the one decorating it. I just going to paint all over the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Is there supposed to be a picture there Arvandor?

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    I don't know why I done this, I guess I just felt like it. Well, if you want to show everyone your room you may do so here. My rooms ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Cool! I don't know why we called him Tigh. But its really strange why we called the black pup Michael. He's supposed to be a minature poodle but something must ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Heres my two puppies Michael and Tigh. Something happened to the camera and it went blurry and now they look evil!!! I hope I didn't scare you. lol ~lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    My eyeshadow isn't boggie green. It's a sort of calm green. And I like it so there!!!! :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    You shouldn't discourage yourself(I always say this to Emma) Your artwork is extremely good Crysi, don't put yourself.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    Thanks for the tips. I just killed the prologue*die prologue die!* sorry about that heehee! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow! Sooooo cool! And very cute!

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    I really enjoyed the revised version. It described everything perfectly. I loved the italic paragraphs, especially the first one. Keep writing. :D

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I wear make-up all the time. Just some green eyeshadow, some mascara and some lipgloss. I like to concentrate on my hair because it's mad. I used to wear foundation ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    My full name is Laura Wilson and I wrote Lwilson 05 at the bottom. I've got really fancy writing. No-one can read it. lol :D

    Apr 4, 2005


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman