User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    Hey Emma these are really good! Your amazing at facial expressions. Something I need to work on! *runs off to draw* :D

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fantasy Writer: Chapter One

    I thought this was really good. I don't think I have any critz. Looking forward to next chapter! :D

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^ Is stating the obvious

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I went and saw it with Emma and yes, it is a good film. Emma was soo scared :lol: It's ok though cause it was tense to watch. Especially when ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    It's a little hard to read. The first one says no Geoffrey today but I don't know what the second one says. The last one is a a cute smiley ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lymerics

    What you tryin'! Hey judy! Cool little poem!

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Flamin' hot Monster Munch! mmm... :D 2.Drawing 3. Inventing video games

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    wields swords and likes to argue about who likes the same music as who^^^

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I don't get the joke... :?

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Yeah! Go Emma! The first one was the one that you showed me on webcam and it looks awesome! The second ones funny but pretty at the same time. Post ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    I heard this on the news too. I was soo sad! I hope everything gets sorted out soon. :cry:

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Hehe! Cool new comic! Its really good!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    Wow! Truly amazing! I agree, it's beautiful! :D

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^Has a very pretty avvie and lives in a galaxy!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    Cool new pic TBR! It's funny! Yummy! I hope they're jam donuts!

    Jul 9, 2005


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi