User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You want more, you got more! Here she is again: And here she is again! She took about 50 shots but I can't show you all of them. lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey all yous its Felicity here thanks for saying that im pretty. lol ~Lollipops good friend Felicity~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here's my good friend Flik(felicity) doing a photoshoot for a modelling competition. What do you think of her? A beauty shot And a posing shot I dont have any pictures ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I got kill for revenge. But I wanted kill with magic. That sounds like fun!! LOL ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Wow! Everyones Rooms are sooo cool. I love the colour of your's Tessitore. And Im loving the muppets Muse. Everyones rooms are sooo groovy :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: night dancer

    I like this. Good Job Rachel! :D

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Cultin Crew

    Way Hay! This song is the shizney. It kicks ass!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Myself

    Yeah! I like this! Go you and write more! :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Lol! :D :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Map to Area 51!!!

    Thanks for telling me Bobo! I don't know much about America. Anyway, it's quite creepy. Hee Hee! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Preternatural Tranquility

    Wow! I love the idea. Its very creepy and it describes the characters fear very thoroughly. A very enjoyable read! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: my grandad

    awww! This is soooo sad! I liked this peom especially this bit he will belong in my heart forever Keep writing! :D :D

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Map to Area 51!!!

    What's Area 51? ~Lollipop~

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: me

    I thought this was good but it was a little repetative(sorry but I just want to tell you) And I think you should capitalize your "I"s. It would look more ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fire

    I liked this. I liked the way you used short stanzas and the way you kept describing the fire along the way. Cool! One little thing though: As I stare ...

    Apr 7, 2005


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red