-
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
Hee Hee! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I'm hyper so try and not get scared! lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Holding my last Breath-Evanescense
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Poem for Chevy
OMFG!!!! This is sooooo good. Awww! It's soo sweet. I loved this bit: like rainbow nail polish glossed over broken nails You have to keep writing. Your talent could go ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: weddings[for my mum]
It's really good! Write more! ~Lollipop~
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Peom! Peom! Peom! <--- notice the spelling error.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! Thats really good. WRITE MORE!! ~Lollipop and her good friend Flik~ :D
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
Amazing! Me likey! lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
OMG!!! Thank you sooo much. I can't wait to see her. lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
Wow, these sre REALLY GOOD! I can't draw people to save myself! :D ~Lollipop~
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
Yeah, I agree with Emma, the head is a little small but other than that it's a bloody fine piece of work. You should be very PROUD! :D :D ~Lollipop~
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Yeah! Where have all the sexy boys gone to? lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Hey Bobo. Would you be willing to draw my roleplay character because that picture of Emma's is absoloutely fantastic! My character has long purple hair, bright blue eyes and she ...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: IT'S SO FRIGHTENING
Yeah. Me TOO! I love this too! Good Job Rachel!! :D ~Lollipop~
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol. And your not ugly! ~Lollipop~
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Well, these are the last ones I'm showing you. Hre you go There you go. NO MORE!! Do you think she looks thirteen? ~Lollipop~
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Felicity says thanks. And I'll maybe show you a couple more. ~Lollipop~
Apr 11, 2005
