-
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
I want socks. Its cold in Haggis land. lol! Haggis is tasty!!! Anyway this picture is amazing!!! It captures you really well. 'Mon the Scots!!! Wayy! ~Lollipop~
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
IM GONNAE DIE!! Your all too pretty!!! And Arvandor Felicity isn't single!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: critisizm [ the worst poem EVER]
Good Job! Rachel! I think it was a bit choppy for me too but other than that it was a pretty good poem. Keep Writing!!!! :D ~Lollipop~
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Kk Shadow Knight, I've already got an idea! Yeah!!! I'll do it after I've finished my first orders!! LOL ~Lollipop~
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Yeah! I'll do it as soon as I finish Emma's and Crysi's. K ~Lollipop~
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Nature's Poem.
Yeah!!! I loved poem too!!! I oved the beginning two lines too! Keep Writing! ~Lollipop~
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
In the dragon do you full body or just it's head? ~Lollipop~
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
O'k but I have to warn you that I tried to do an Anime version of Emma and it doesn't look like her one bit, lol. But if you want ...
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
kk! Emma! I'll give it to you soon! lol ~Lollipop~
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Elfwood Gallery
WOW!!!...... I loved once apon a dream and the angel. They're sooooo good!
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Would anyone like a me to draw a picture for them?. Anything at all. If you want it coloured, tell me! I'll get on here as soon as possible! ~Lollipop~
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: What is your fav movie?
I ove LOTR The Return if the King! It's the best!!! And that film Princess Mononoke. And I like The never ending story too and all the scary films in ...
Apr 15, 2005
