User avatar

Lollipop

  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled fantasy - prologue (rough)

    Hey thanks! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mancunian reject

    HEE HEEEEEE! I loved this! Its great. Go the British! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled fantasy - prologue (rough)

    This a really good prologue in my opinion. It describes the plot very well. I just have to learn how to pronounce the names. Anyway, well done! ~Lollipop~ :D

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Great!! The good thing about this is that the rhyming didn't sound forceful-as it does in other poems. It was also full of emotion. Good job and Keep Writing!! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raising Mother

    I thought this was excellent. Very realistic!! You managed to concentrate on all the little details which gave it the finishing touch. Good twist at the end too! :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    Yeah! GO YWS!!!!! Hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hyper! :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :)

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I'm not a fan of modern art. What's the point? It just looks stupid! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Pixels

    Hee Hee! These are really small and sweet!! lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I think art is something that has to look really good because I'm a perfectionist. Art also has to look like something, not just a bunch of squiggles or lines ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I normally fall asleep at around 1.30am and I wake up shattered the next day. At school I feel like nodding off in the first two periods but after interval, ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: alone

    I think this is your best poem yet Rachel!!! I loved it. ~Lollipop~

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeah!! Are you playing hide and seek with the camera? lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    I have to say Rachel. I thought this was your best piece yet. It showed lots of emotion, good job. Hee Hee ~Lollipop~

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Ok Harley! I'll give you some tips *Its body is a little long but maybe thats your style *Its lower jaw is sticking out a little far but again thats ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    No!! Firestarter you're wrong!! Its tasty!! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 18, 2005


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro