User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a man, ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    Yeah!! This story was excellent. A really good read. hee hee ~Lollipop~

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Thriller was good! Yeah. I believe that Micheal Jackson is just a man who had a bad childhood and has some psychological problems although I don't think he molested anyone. ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Incandescense your really thin. Nice! :D Lollipop

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    The smurfs have always ruled. :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here is moi. Its all brown. Dont ask, I was hyper. Be afraid, be very afraid!!!! Ahhhhhh! lol ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    OMG!! Emma your cats are sooooo cute! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Crazy frog remix. Hee hee! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Idea

    Hey. This is really good! Good job! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Worst artist around!

    Hey hey! These are really good. Hee hee! I like the doodles! :D ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter 1

    Thanks for the info guys. And I'll change my story a little so it's easier to read. I just couldn't think of another way to change perspective. Oh well! Thanks ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter 1

    Hey! New story in. The first chapters really long, so if you can be bothered reading it, go ahead. Its a PG because of mild swearing and violence. It may ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing

    Good Job Emma! I agree with Harley, it was a little hard to tell if the charcter was a boy. Anyway, a good story!! Hee hee! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    As Jack said Hi!! And Welcome. Im laura and I hope you have a good time here! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a bit crazy...LOL

    Yeah! Fantasy rules. Anyways, Welcome to the YWS!! Hope you have a good time!! Hee hee ~Lollipop~

    Apr 27, 2005


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline