User avatar

Lollipop

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter 1

    And thank you too Reichieru! Maybe I should stick to one character in my future stories! Heehee ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Tears, No Pain

    OMG!!! It's soo beautiful. I feel like crying. It's so sad! :cry: It's reallly good though! Just one thing bacame Just a little typo. I thought I might point that ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Yeah! Scotland rules. Go Firestarter! ~Lollipop~

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Well, here you go. Heres my house. If you're wondering who the people are it's my little sister and my neighbours little boys. There having fun on the trampoline: And ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Hee hee! Thanks sooo much! I'm actually thinking of going to art college to learn more and then take a full time job in Graphic designing. You must be a ...

    May 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: somewhere over the Rainbow:Part I

    Awwww! It's soo sad! But it's great at the same time! I think you should continue it! ~Lollipop~

    May 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Thanks. And I use Acrylic Paint to do it. ~Lollipop~

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Me personally! I like tea, drawing, sweets, trampolampolampolampolining(going on a trampoline), singing, pretty clothes, shopping and lots of other stuff What I would like is a boyfriend. Haven't had

    May 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Zentillius' Medieval Gallery

    Oh Wow!! Cool! ~Lollipop~

    May 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zentillius

    Hey and welcome to the young writers society. I like cheetahs! They look so sleek and agile! Hee hee! And I like tigers too! ~Lollipop~

    May 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Life as Night

    Hey! This is sooo cool! Short but sweet! ~Lollipop~

    May 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Wow! Those are really good Crysi. I like the first one!! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Hey thanks everyone but I have to wait for a new paintbrush somebody cough:mylittlesister:cough painted on my wall and forgot to wash my small paintbrush and it's all dried up. ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    OOOOHHHH! Nice room Crysi. It's got a nice view and its really sweet. What was the trophy for? ~Lollipop~

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: cigarette smoke

    Way Hay!! Great work Jack! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 29, 2005


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson