User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masochism/Warmth (13+)

    OHHH! I liked this!! So emotional. A couple of things: Warmth is what is seek I didn't get this line. It didn't make sense. Is it meant to be Warmth ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi peoplez

    Hey there!! ~lollipop~

    May 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Yeah!!! Do that! Go Emma! ~Lollipop~

    May 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    You want some art lessons I'll give you a few tips. I'm not trying to be EVIL :twisted: I just thought I'd give you some advice: *In the first one ...

    May 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: so much for my happy ending

    Good although you need aspace between a full stop and a new sentence eg:He is playing. He is happy. see the full space. hee! lulaby Isn't lullaby spelt with two ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    MMMM! Tasy Stormlord! :lots_hearts: heehee ~Lollipop~

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    The longest word you can say without repeating a letter is: Uncopyrightable That's 15 letters I got that from my homework diary! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    LOL! I make my fingers dance all the time.You're not alone! Heehee. I sometimes pretend their model fingers and act as if their walking up the catwalk! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    AHHHH! Emma! You're scaring me! *cries* How could you? This is soooo cool though! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    I've just got my ears pierced at the moment and I'm not planning on getting anything else pierced. I want a tattoo though, Maybe a dragon! Grrr!!!! :D ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Here's a snazzy picture of my dog Tigh running towards the camera. I think I might draw it actually. If I do I'll show you. On with the picture: Heehee! ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    Awwwww! I agree, this is really cute and your cat must be soooo adorable! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind Whisper

    One other thing this doesn't make sense the trees waving so slowly and swiftly How can something be moving slowly and swiftly at the same time. Fast and slow? Hmm... ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Heehee! You're bad. But it's ok cause lots of people kill pigeons. I think...... :? ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind Whisper

    Hmm...it's ok I guess but I think it's not very original and it's a little cliche. Its You need an apostrophe between the "t" and "s" Because thats the most ...

    May 4, 2005


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris