User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Heres me playing around with the brightness And me looking at something. I actually think it was a spider! AHHHHH!! Heehee! Be afraid! AHHHH! What was wrong with my hair ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    Fanks Emma!!! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Gone (Chapter One)

    Ahhhh! Good cliffhanger! This story is really good. It's soooo sad!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I already told you the critz on msn and I see that you fixed them :D ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    Heehee! Here's the second chapter. Remember **** when changing perspective. Except at the flashbacks. The sun was creeping over the clouds, shining down on the village. The beams of light ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gypsy's Curse

    Yes I agree with Liz. It's really good. I don't have any critiques. I'm not a good critic. :D ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm not listening to anything but my dad is listening to someone called Peter Gabriel. Hmmm....who is that? :lol:

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!

    Congratulations Niteowl!!! *makes some sausage rolls and gets some party food* PARTY ON EVERYONE!!!!!!

    May 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Heehee! I love the invisible Legolas but the only downside is, I can't see Orlando's beautiful face. Oh well. The letter has got excellent shading and the last one is ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    No he's a whippet. It's sort of like a greyhound but a bit smaller. He's really fast. Sometimes, he has mad outburts and runs around the garden going mad. It's ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Way hay! I knew you were going to post your new art. I loveeeee the first one and the second one's really cute :D ~Lollipop~

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    WOOHOO! Go Nate. I have 5 more years of it and then college. But I think art college would be fun. I hope I get in! Congratulations to nate! :D ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why me, oh why me?

    Yes. Flowers and cats and cute things! ~Lollipop~ Yeah, that is weird. Mothers Day was ages ago here! :D

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    I've been out with two guys both lasted about a day!! It;s not fair. No-one likes me!! :cry: ~Lollipop~

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    Yeah!! I love Evanescense! They rock. I like Bring me to life and Holding my last breath! Heehee ~Lollipop~

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    May 5, 2005


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio